Strawberry Rose Ice Tea Recipe
Refreshing Strawberry Rose Iced Tea is the perfect drink to serve at your summer parties! Let’s talk about the rose flavour today. Do you like it? I think it’s a very intense flavour and people might have totally different opinions on it. Rose is pretty commonly used in Indian desserts and so I do have a little addiction to it. These days I also see the flavor becoming popular in the US. In fact “rose” would be one of the hottest food trends in the future! So keeping in line with the trend, I thought of creating this Strawberry Rose Iced Tea.
Strawberry and rose flavors go really well together. Whenever it gets hot, I prefer treating myself to a chilled glass of homemade iced tea. Making iced tea at home is always a better option than buying it from the store. One, it would save you money and two, you can customize it to your taste and create interesting flavor options!
This strawberry rose iced tea is actually quite simple to put together and will hardly take any time. You would only need to wait for a bit before you can enjoy the tea because the flavors do take some time to come together. So you make the iced tea and wait for 1-2 hours for the flavors to seep in. Once flavors are nicely combined, pour into glasses, garnish with mint leaves and serve.
- 3 tablespoons of Tea Trunks Rose Oolong Tea.
- 4-5 mint leaves
- 1 Lemon
- 2 cups of water
- Natural Sweetener if needed
- Steep the Rose Oolong tea in boiled water. Let it cool and strain.
- Cook the strawberries in some water on a stove top until they become soft.
- Mix strawberries into a puree.
- Squeeze in some lemon juice.
- Pour the strawberry puree into the cooled blended tea.
- Add 2 cups of water
- Place the tea in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Serve in glasses with mint and ice cubes.
We call Oolong tea ‘The tea of beauty’, as it not only tastes great with our sweet Rose petals but has also been considered as a beauty treatment by the Chinese, helping you restore and heal your skin to its original state. To order our Rose Oolong tea click here.