Sparkling Hibiscus Iced Tea Recipe
Today, I have a favorite Iced tea recipe to share that is perfect for those upcoming Tea Parties. I’ve altered my traditional tea making practice and created an easy homemade Hibiscus Iced Tea Recipe. This Hibiscus Iced Tea makes a perfect, refreshing beverage ideal for a summer Tea Party. I was partial about serving it in a mason jar, but this can be beautifully served in a large glass pitcher as well. Here is one particular iced tea to get your party started.
- 2 cups of sparkling water
- 4 cups of filtered water
- 7 tea bags of Hibiscus Green Tea
- ½ - 1 Tbsp Honey (Optional)
- Ice cubes
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- Put the Hibiscus green tea bags overnight in filtered water
- Stir well before putting the pitcher into the fridge
- The next day remove tea bags
- Add honey
- Sprinkle mint into the pitcher
- Fill half of the glass with the infused tea
- Add sparkling water to the infused tea
- Give the mixture a quick stir, add ice cubes and serve!
This Hibiscus Iced tea recipe is very energizing and has a tangy flavour which your guests are sure to enjoy. Hibiscus Green Tea is rich in vitamin C and is said to be a good tonic for your liver. Shop our Hibiscus Green Iced Tea here.