Hibiscus Iced Tea Recipe
With soaring summer temperatures, nothing is more important than keeping yourself well hydrated. And we have just the recipe you need for this. A drink that is refreshing, delicious and nutritious, Hibiscus Iced Tea is a well-balanced brew with a tangy and tart flavor. Easy to make, and perfect to cool down and quench your thirst. Brew those summer blues away!
Hot Brew Method:
1. Brew tea with hot water as per standard procedure. Ratio is 2 gms per 200 ml of water.
2. Steep for 5-7 mins to make a strong brew. Let it cool to room temperature.
3. Refrigerate the tea concentrate.
Cold Brew Method:
1. Infuse tea in room temperature water. Ratio is 2 gms per 200 ml of water. Leave this infusion overnight.
2. Next morning strain the tea leaves and refrigerate the tea concentrate.
Tea Concentrate stays good in the fridge for up to one week. To make your Iced Tea, add 60 ml of tea concentrate in a tall glass + 30 ml of fruit juice and top it up with chilled water and iced cubes. Add cane sugar / honey to sweeten. Fruit juice may have added sugar. Hence, adjust the sweetener accordingly.
Get started with our well-balanced Hibiscus Green Tea blend.